REMINDER: Stewards Election Deadline is 12-15-2011

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2011
      Every three years the Council of Stewards needs to be elected by the membership. We didn't have any candidates nominated to the existing slate at Mythcon 42 in Albuquerque this summer so the current crop of Stewards, being willing to continue in their respective positions, solicits your vote!

      All Mythopoeic Society members should have received a ballot, either electronically if that's how you receive Mythprint, or by mail (the email came from The Mythopoeic Society on November 16, 2011 - at least it did for me!).

      PLEASE remember to vote and get your votes in to our Recording Secretary, Gerry Holmes, either by email secretary AT mythsoc DOT org or mail to the street address provided in the email or the mailed ballot.

      DEADLINE is December 15, 2011 - coming right up!
      thanks!!

      -- Lynn Maudlin, Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences and friendly nag --
    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2011
        Aye.

        Alas!  We shan’t be at Mythcon this year.  Again a conflict with Marquette 1968 Honors Brats Reunion up in Madison.

        Cheers,
        Mike