Mythcon 43 - Author GOH update

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2011
      The good news: Grace Lin is expecting a baby! The bad news: the timing makes being our GOH at Mythcon 43 unworkable.

      The good news: Malinda Lo, author of 'Ash' and 'Huntress' (etc.) has agreed to be our new author GOH and her work is wonderfully apt for our theme. NO BAD NEWS! You can read more about Lo and her work at her website: <http://www.malindalo.com>.

      I encourage you to register for Mythcon 43 Real Soon Now as the prices will be going up early in the new year.
      <http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/43/registration/>

      -- Lynn Maudlin, Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences --