Early issues of Society publications no longer available free

  • not_thou
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2011
      Kathleen, as per Edith's direction in her original message, I inquired with the donor not long after the message was posted to the list last spring, and learned the publications all had been quickly claimed. However, back issues of many Mythopoeic Society publications are available for purchase via this Mythsoc web page:

      http://www.mythsoc.org/store/

      They also sometimes are on sale at Mythcon. I bought quite a few back issues of MYTHPRINT at the Los Angeles Mythcon in 2009.

      -Merlin