Re: [mythsoc] Re: Lawsuit against cafe for using the word "hobbit"

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 22, 2011
      Speak for yourself.  I would never be influenced by anything as trivial as the name of the restaurant.

      Wendell Wagner

      In a message dated 11/22/2011 4:48:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, john@... writes:
        Well, I reckon that a Tolkien fan turning up for an event in the area, and presented with the choice between eating in the Hungry Hobbit or another normally-named cafe, would choose the Hungry Hobbit every time. As well they should!

      John