Middle-earth Talk Radio Episode 38

  • Michael Martinez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2011
      Don't worry. I'm not planning to flood the list with announcements for podcasts but I thought some of you would be interested in this episode, which was just uploaded.

      Hawke Robinson and I have been recording these podcasts for almost three years now, not quite as often as we would have liked, but we have managed to get two episodes recorded this month and he released them earlier today.

      In Episode 38 I talk about the interviews with the scholars series and also go into some detail about how I wrote the "Middle-earth Unplugged" essay series, especially focusing on the "Horror in the Woods - How Men Live in Mirkwood" essay, which has been the most popular entry in that series.

      And I talked a little bit about some of the books that members of this list have been publishing recently.

      http://middle-earthradio.com/news/middle-earth-talk-radio-show-episode-0038-november-6-2011

      You don't have to listen to the podcast online. You can download it (click on the fourth link down in the download window). I'm linking to the info summary page, which gives a link to the download page.

      I prefer to download the MP3 files because the stream often breaks for me, especially right after an episode is released since traffic to the server increases.

      --
      Michael Martinez
      http://www.michael-martinez.com/

      YOU CAN HELP OUR WOUNDED WARRIORS