Re: [mythsoc] An Interview with Douglas Charles Kane

  • Doug Kane
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2011
      Thanks for the opportunity to answer some very insightful and penetrating questions, Michael.  I enjoyed it, and I hope people enjoy reading it.

      Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 12:56 AM
      Subject: [mythsoc] An Interview with Douglas Charles Kane

      So the interview with Doug Kane is now live. I fell behind on projects last week after catching a bad cold for a few days. I'm still waiting on responses from Jason Fisher and John Garth (who had to push his answers back a few weeks) and I am working on questions for Jane Chance and Doug Anderson.

      It looks like I'll be a bit off and on with the interviews through the holiday season.

      In any event, I hope people enjoy it. With one exception, an article about how men live in Mirkwood that gamers have really latched on to, the interview articles have proven to be the most popular articles on the new Website by far.

      --
      Michael Martinez
      http://www.michael-martinez.com/

      YOU CAN HELP OUR WOUNDED WARRIORS