An Interview with Michael Drout

  • Michael Martinez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      The latest in my series of interviews with the scholars is now live.

      http://middle-earth.xenite.org/2011/11/04/an-interview-with-michael-dc-drout/

      I just barely got it finished in time as I've been fighting off a flu shot. I hope people enjoy this interview as much as they have enjoyed the others.

      John Garth told me he is working his way through the list of questions I sent him but we're not sure if I'll get his interview up by the 11th of November (it would be a nice touch if I could time that properly).

      Upcoming interviewees should include Douglas Charles Kane, Doug Anderson, Jane Chance, and Jason Fisher. That means they've all expressed an interest in being interviewed but I haven't started the process yet.

      --
      Michael Martinez
      http://www.michael-martinez.com/

      YOU CAN HELP OUR WOUNDED WARRIORS