Someone to review Game of Thrones?

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2011
      With the first season of HBO's Game of Thrones having finished earlier this summer, is there someone out there who would be willing to review it for Mythprint? Either totally on its own, or in the context of the adaptation from George R.R. Martin's books. If anyone would be interested, drop me a line. Thanks!

      Best,
      Jason
    • Andrew Higgins
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2011
        Jason

        I just finished Picturing Tolkien and happy to submit  a review of this.

        Thnx A

        Sent from the IPAD of Andrew Higgins asthiggins@...  asthiggins on Twitter
        And at his blog Wotan's Musings http://wotanselvishmusings.blogspot.com/