Re: Looking for Tolkien scholarly blogs

  • Michael Martinez
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 14, 2011
      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Jeremy Edmonds <jeremy@...> wrote:

      > Also,
      >
      > http://www.dianaglyer.com/blog/
      >
      > Jeremy

      Thanks. I think I'll be able to work on the site a little this weekend. I'll make sure I add it to the Webliography then.

      --
      Michael Martinez
      http://www.michael-martinez.com/

      YOU CAN HELP OUR WOUNDED WARRIORS
      http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
    • Michael Martinez
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 14, 2011
        Sorry. I changed email settings and Yahoo! Groups reversed the polarity on me.

        Still -- the Webliography is looking sparse and needs descriptions anyway.