Re: Looking for Tolkien scholarly blogs

  • Michael Martinez
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 25, 2011

      > Although it's recently wrapped up, I'd include Kristin Thompson's The Frodo Franchise website as well for the archives.
      > --John R.

      Will do.

      Thanks.

      --
      Michael Martinez
      http://www.michael-martinez.com/

      YOU CAN HELP OUR WOUNDED WARRIORS
      http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
    • Michael Martinez
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 14 5:19 PM
        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Jeremy Edmonds <jeremy@...> wrote:

        > Also,
        >
        > http://www.dianaglyer.com/blog/
        >
        > Jeremy

        Thanks. I think I'll be able to work on the site a little this weekend. I'll make sure I add it to the Webliography then.

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 14 5:20 PM
          Sorry. I changed email settings and Yahoo! Groups reversed the polarity on me.

          Still -- the Webliography is looking sparse and needs descriptions anyway.