Updated: Mythprint Books Available for Review

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2011
      Hello, Mythies!

      I have updated the list of books available for review. One gem on the list, surprisingly never reviewed in Mythprint, is Doug Kane's Arda Reconstructed, newly reissued in softcover (with corrections). As always, if you see something you'd like to read and review, drop me a line at mythprint@....

      Happy reading!

      Jason Fisher, Editor