Re: [mythsoc] A Longer Mythcon Report

  • Doug Kane
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
      Now THAT is a report!  Thanks for sharing such a detailed record of your experiences at this year's Mythcon, Sarah!

      Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 2:04 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] A Longer Mythcon Report

      I didn't want to compete with whatever Mythcon reports Jason got for Mythprint. Including my own shorter version that I wrote for him.

      But I did do a much fuller write up of "my" Mythcon, with many more photos of the weekend. It's posted on my website -- http://www.scribblerworks.us/works/Mythcon%202011%20report.pdf

      I tried to comment at least a little bit on everything I heard. Quite a few good papers were presented this year.

      No virus found in this message.