Thanks

  • John Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2011
      Thanks to whoever it was who recommended Smashwords as a place to sell ebooks. I've uploaded mine there, and it is now propogating itself through many of the other major ebook stores.

      And thanks also to whoever recommend Greer Gilman's Moonwise to me a year or so back. I've finally got around to reading it, and realise now that I don't actually have to try and write fantasy any more, since she has already written exactly what I've been trying to write far better than I ever could!

      John