Re: [mythsoc] Mythcon 31 reports (or lack thereof...)

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2000
      At 09:37 AM 9/2/00 +0000, you wrote:
      >Message: 4
      > Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 18:49:41 -0800
      > From: Eleanor Farrell <emfarrell@...>
      >Subject: Mythcon 31 reports (or lack thereof...)
      >
      >Carl may have _suggested_ "Skeet Surfin'" but I actually had a copy of the
      >movie it appears in [quick, trivia buffs: whom among you aspires to our
      >heights of cultural wasteland expertise?] on my video shelf.

      I'm on digest, so someone else has probably already answered this, but it's
      from Top Secret!, and Val Kilmer stars in it as a pop singer/spy. If you
      like Beach Boys parodies, I have another I could send the link to. <G> I
      like trivia; my poor head's full of it.

      Kim, who's thinking about re-reading Mary Stewart's Arthur series again