Re: [mythsoc] Re: Gollum at a Wedding

  • Mike Foster
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 12, 2011
      One problem with on-line discussion is that participants cannot perceive the friendly face, the wry smile. “An argument is ruined by turning it into a quarrel.” –G.K. Chesterton.

      Mike

      Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 12:31 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Re: Gollum at a Wedding

      Dear David,

      On consideration, some of my recent posts have unfairly twisted your arguments, and have been unnecessarily provocative. My sincere apologies to you and to the rest of the list

      -- Ernie