Re: [mythsoc] NPR 100 Best Science Fiction and Fantasy Poll results

  • John Rateliff
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11, 2011
      This is weird. Some of the books I voted on among the 100 finalists aren't in today's 100 winners, and books that weren't on the 100 nominee list (which has now been taken down) now appear among the winners. Any idea what's going on with that?
      --JDR

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 11, 2011
        There were a couple of hundred books on the list of nominees.

        Wendell Wagner

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 12, 2011

          On Aug 11, 2011, at 8:10 PM, WendellWag@... wrote:
          There were a couple of hundred books on the list of nominees.

          Ah. That clears that up. Thanks Wendell.
             Hooray for LotR coming in first place. Not that I'm surprised, but it's still nice to have it confirmed once again (and by such a huge margin, too)
             --JDR