Fwd: Tolkien at Kalamazoo 2012

  • Leslie A. Donovan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2011
      From Brad Eden <Brad.Eden@...>

      Paper proposals for the following Tolkien at Kalamazoo sessions are still being accepted. The deadline is September 1.  I would appreciate it, if you plan to give a paper, to send your proposal to me ASAP.

      Tolkien and Ideology
      The Hobbit on its 75th anniversary
      Tolkien's shorter poems and lyrics
      Tolkien and Women
      Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun
      Teaching Tolkien (roundtable)
      Tolkien Unbound (performance)

      I would appreciate any messages sent to various appropriate listservs, that announce a call for paper proposals for the first 6 sessions listed (Tolkien Unbound is already set), with a deadline of September 1 to me at brad.eden@... (Notice the change of email, I will be starting a new job as Dean of Library Services at Valparaiso University on August 1).

      Bradford Lee Eden, Ph.D.
      Associate University Librarian for Technical Services & Scholarly Communication
      University of California, Santa Barbara
      Santa Barbara, California 93106
      (805)893-4261
      eden@...