Mythcon Conference Reports?

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2011
      I have been hoping to run conference reports of this month's Mythcon in the next issue of Mythprint, but so far, I have not received a single one. If anyone would care to write one and send it to me at mythprint@..., I would be grateful for it. The more, the merrier. Pictures are welcome too. I can usually make room for a handful.

      Best,
      Jason Fisher
      Editor, Mythprint
    • Mike Foster
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2011
        Can’t help you, Jase, as I was in Georgia to be a godfather for my second grand-daughter & to babysit her & her older sister while her parents celebrated their 11th anniversary.

        But I understand that “The New Hobbit Movies: Why We Already Hate Them” panel was postponed as was “The Motown Tolkien: Where Did Our Ring Go?”  Maybe at Berkeley.

        Got the newest Mythprint today.  Very good.  Have some kudos.  No, no, take three or four.

        Mike

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2011
          Thanks, anyway, Mike. Appreciate the kudos. :)