Re: [mythsoc] Mythprint question

  • John Davis
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 27, 2011
      Thanks Joan. I'll take a look.

      John
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 5:17 PM
      Subject: [mythsoc] Mythprint question

      --- Original Message ---
      From: "John Davis" <john@...>
      > Thanks for that. No, it hadn't occurred to me to put it on an e-reader, as I
      didn't know dedicated e-reader devices existed! (I have my e-reader software on
      my PC). But now I do, I'll certainly look into it.

      If you're self-publishing on the Kindle, be sure and also self-publish on
      Smashwords. Smashwords titles are available on a number of different formats,
      including ePub. I have my own titles there, and I'm finding, in particular,
      that I sell a lot to the iPad.

      http://www.smashwords.com

      Joan Marie Verba