Mythprint question

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 26 9:56 AM
      Edith, if you check below, you'll see his original query, which I was
      responding to. (In particular, the discussion was on his e-publishing, and e-
      publishing to formats other than/in addition to Kindle. Also, previous
      discussions asked where and in which formats his ebook could be found.) Joan

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 27 1:10 AM
        Thanks Joan. I'll take a look.

        John