Re: [mythsoc] Mythprint question

  • Edith Crowe
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 26, 2011
      Joan--

      Did you copy this to me by mistake? I don't see his original query...
      --
      Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
      The Mythopoeic Society

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 26, 2011
        Edith, if you check below, you'll see his original query, which I was
        responding to. (In particular, the discussion was on his e-publishing, and e-
        publishing to formats other than/in addition to Kindle. Also, previous
        discussions asked where and in which formats his ebook could be found.) Joan

        > Did you copy this to me by mistake? I don't see his original query...
        > --
        > Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
        > The Mythopoeic Society
        > http://www.mythsoc.org | correspondence@...