Mythprint question

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 26, 2011
      --- Original Message ---
      From: "John Davis" <john@...>
      > Thanks for that. No, it hadn't occurred to me to put it on an e-reader, as I
      didn't know dedicated e-reader devices existed! (I have my e-reader software on
      my PC). But now I do, I'll certainly look into it.

      If you're self-publishing on the Kindle, be sure and also self-publish on
      Smashwords. Smashwords titles are available on a number of different formats,
      including ePub. I have my own titles there, and I'm finding, in particular,
      that I sell a lot to the iPad.

      http://www.smashwords.com

      Joan Marie Verba
    • Edith Crowe
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 26, 2011
        Joan--

        Did you copy this to me by mistake? I don't see his original query...
        --
        Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
        The Mythopoeic Society

        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 26, 2011
          Edith, if you check below, you'll see his original query, which I was
          responding to. (In particular, the discussion was on his e-publishing, and e-
          publishing to formats other than/in addition to Kindle. Also, previous
          discussions asked where and in which formats his ebook could be found.) Joan

          > Did you copy this to me by mistake? I don't see his original query...
          > --
          > Edith Crowe, Corresponding Secretary
          > The Mythopoeic Society
          > http://www.mythsoc.org | correspondence@...