RE: [mythsoc] Books available for review in Mythlore

  • Croft, Janet B.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2011

      I already have reviewers for all of them, but if you are interested in reviewing for Mythlore in the future, that would be great! What are your particular areas? Reviews generally need to be in by the end of February or August.

      Janet Brennan Croft

      Associate Professor
      Head of Access Services
      University of Oklahoma Libraries
      Bizzell 104NW
      Norman OK 73019
      405-325-1918
      Fax 405-325-7618
      jbcroft@...
      http://ou.academia.edu/JanetCroft/CurriculumVitae
      http://libraries.ou.edu/
      Editor of Mythlore
      http://www.mythsoc.org/mythlore.html

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2012

        http://www.mythsoc.org/mythlore/books/ has been updated.

        Janet Brennan Croft

        “Almost as entertaining as the guy with a tank full of scorpions. But not quite.” OKC Mensa, after I lectured on Tolkien and war.