Mythopoeic Press query

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      On behalf of the Mythopoeic Press, I have a query for the listmembers to
      consider.

      Our titles so far have been The Tolkien Centenary Proceedings, Chad Walsh
      Reviews C. S. Lewis, and the Masques of Amen House. Scheduled for 2001 are
      Sayers on Holmes and The Pedant and the Shuffly (by John Bellairs).

      The editorial and advisory boards of the Mythopoeic Press (and, by the way,
      we're open for more advisory board members if anyone's interested) have
      been discussing the idea of offering standing orders to readers. That is,
      if readers believe they will wish to order every Mythopoeic Press title, we
      will put those readers on a list. Every time a Mythopoeic Press title comes
      out, we will automatically send them the book and a bill (the book at 10%
      off the cover price, but shipping costs added).

      Those on this list who might be interested in this idea are invited to
      either e-mail to the list or e-mail me personally at my e-mail address
      below.

      Thanks for your input!

      Joan
      Mythopoeic Press Secretary

      (P.S. Anyone interested in the advisory board can e-mail me at my e-mail
      address for details.)

      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
      List Administrator for DocEx, Mythsoc, MNSCBWI and
      MNSCREENW lists