Mythcon Preview and Schedule

  • drldonovan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 9:38 PM
      The Mythcon 42 Conference Committee has just sent out an email to which is attached our Conference Preview and Schedule. It was sent to the address people gave us when they registered. If you registered and are on this list, but did NOT get the attachment, please let our committee know at mythcon42@....

      If any of you are contemplating a last minute trip to surprise us at Mythcon, but have not registered, our Conference Preview and Schedule will be posted shortly on our webpage at www.mythcon.org and on our Facebook page. We would love to see you in Albuquerque!

      Leslie Donovan
      Mythcon 42 Conference Chair