Re: [mythsoc] Mythcon 42 Meals & Banquet deadline coming up July 10

  • Mem Morman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 5:37 PM
      I wish I could come, but I can't.  I'm bummed.  I thought until the last minute that I might make it.  Maybe next year.
      Mary Morman

      On 7/6/2011 3:21 PM, lynnmaudlin wrote:

      Mythcon 42 is mere weeks away and the deadline for buying the meals package or a banquet ticket is coming up this SUNDAY, JULY 10.

      The special Mythcon 42 room rate at the hotel is no longer guaranteed although they may choose to honor the rate; please contact the hotel directly.

      Details and PayPal links here:
      <http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/42/room/>

      See you in Albuquerque in a few weeks!!

      blessings,