Mythcon 42 Meals & Banquet deadline coming up July 10

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2011
      Mythcon 42 is mere weeks away and the deadline for buying the meals package or a banquet ticket is coming up this SUNDAY, JULY 10.

      The special Mythcon 42 room rate at the hotel is no longer guaranteed although they may choose to honor the rate; please contact the hotel directly.

      Details and PayPal links here:
      <http://www.mythsoc.org/mythcon/42/room/>

      See you in Albuquerque in a few weeks!!

      blessings,