Interview about my YA novel posted today

  • ftl_publications
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2011
      I'm a 2011 nominee in the Scribe Awards in the Young Adult category. Today Jonathan Maberry has posted interviews with the nominees (including me) in that cateory to his blog. My YA novel, Situation: Critical is featured along with the other nominated books.

      Blog: http://bit.ly/jGQcPL

      Joan Marie Verba
      http://www.joanmarieverba.com
    • Alana Joli Abbott
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 28, 2011
        Congratulations on the nomination, Joan!

        *heads over to read the interview*

        -Alana

        Author of Into the Reach and Departure, available at http://tinyurl.com/aja-ebooks