RE: [mythsoc] Fairy Tales

  • bernip
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 14, 2011
      He is also scholar GOH next summer at the Mythcon in Berkeley.

      Berni Phillips Bratman

      From: hughhdavis@... <hughhdavis@...>
      Subject: [mythsoc] Fairy Tales
      To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, June 10, 2011, 5:33 PM

      A student has asked me about a possible independent study next year looking at religion in fairy tales. As I collect potential materials, I thought I would turn to the collective wisdom of this group for suggestions. Cursory searches turn up many "religion is just a fairy tale"-type blogs.

      Thanks in advance,
      Hugh Davis

    • dale nelson
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 15, 2011
        This was my review of Murphy's book when it first came out, FWIW.

        http://www.touchstonemag.com/archives/print.php?id=15-05-047-b

        Dale Nelson