For anyone who has already booked their room for Mythcon

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2011
      I booked my room for Mythcon today and afterwards I realized that there were a couple of odd things about what happened.  The clerk took my name and asked me if I was going to be attending Mythcon.  He told me the price and gave me a confirmation number after taking the booking.  After the call, I realized that he didn't take my address or telephone number or credit card number.  Is that what happened with other people who booked too.

      Wendell Wagner
    • scribbler@scribblerworks.us
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011
        Not taking a credit card number, that might be a problem. I hope he took
        your name at least.

        Just don't lose track of your confirmation number, then. Or call back and
        ask if they don't need the other specifics and your credit card number
        especially.

        I think when I made my reservation on May 2, something similar (in that
        they didn't take contact information for me - no address/phone/email). But
        they did take my credit card number.

        Sarah

        > I booked my room for Mythcon today and afterwards I realized that there
        > were a couple of odd things about what happened. The clerk took my name
        > and
        > asked me if I was going to be attending Mythcon. He told me the price
        > and
        > gave me a confirmation number after taking the booking. After the call,
        > realized that he didn't take my address or telephone number or credit
        > card
        > number. Is that what happened with other people who booked too.
        >
        > Wendell Wagner
      • Doug Kane
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011
          I had the same experience as Sarah. Credit card, but no contact info, not even an email address.  And I too thought that was strange.

          Doug

          Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 7:33 AM
          Subject: Re: [mythsoc] For anyone who has already booked their room for Mythcon

          Not taking a credit card number, that might be a problem. I hope he took
          your name at least.

          Just don't lose track of your confirmation number, then. Or call back and
          ask if they don't need the other specifics and your credit card number
          especially.

          I think when I made my reservation on May 2, something similar (in that
          they didn't take contact information for me - no address/phone/email). But
          they did take my credit card number.

          Sarah

          > I booked my room for Mythcon today and
          afterwards I realized that there
          > were a couple of odd things about what
          happened. The clerk took my name
          > and
          > asked me if I was going to
          be attending Mythcon. He told me the price
          > and
          > gave me a
          confirmation number after taking the booking. After the call,

          realized that he didn't take my address or telephone number or credit

          card
          > number. Is that what happened with other people who booked
          too.

          > Wendell Wagner

          No virus found in this message.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2011
            I called the hotel again and gave them my address, telephone number, and credit card number.