Would anyone be interested in reviewing ...

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7 7:03 PM
      Some or all of Corey Olsen’s "Tolkien Professor" podcasts for Mythprint? I've meant to inquire before now, but one thing and then another drove it out of my mind, you know ... I have a Ph.D. from the Butterbur School of Excuse-making ... :)
    • Larry Swain
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7 7:54 PM
        I will.
        --
        Larry Swain

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7 8:03 PM
          Great! Thanks, Larry. Drop me a line privately if you want to discuss the details; otherwise, I'll leave it up to your discretion. I'm not opposed to either a single sum-up review, or multiple reviews covering each podcast, to be run over successive issues.

          Best,
          Jason