Anyone want Mythcon 42 T-Shirts and Tote Bags?

  • drldonovan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 10:23 AM
      In most past years, we have always a few Mythcon t-shirts and tote bags have been available for purchase. This year, there has been enough interest in these items that we are considering whether we might want to have more than our usual number of these items available. So, whether you are able to join us at Mythcon in Albuquerque or not, if you are interested in such items, please respond to the questions below as soon as possible, but no later than June 1. Your responses will give us a rough idea about whether we should pursue this further. But, if you change your mind, don't worry– your answers to these questions won't be set in stone!

      1. Tote bags would include the Mythcon 42 logo by Jef Murray and a bit of text on a beige/natural color bag. Are you interested in purchasing such a Mythcon 42 tote bag at $10 each? What about if these end up being $20 each. If yes, how many tote bags would you likely want?

      2. T-shirts would include the Mythcon 42 logo by Jef Murray and some text on the front and be blank or perhaps include some text on the back. Are you interested in purchasing such a Mythcon 42 t-shirt at $10 each? What about if these end up being $20 each. Would you be OK if such a t-shirt come only in white or would you be interested only if the shirt came in some other color (perhaps lavender or light blue)? If yes, how many t-shirts and in what general sizes would you likely want?

      3. If you are not attending Mythcon, would you be willing to pay an additional $3.99-$5.99 in shipping charges to have your items mailed to you?

      4. Are you interested enough to reserve any of these items in advance? Our idea is that you could reserve what you want in advance. Then, you could pay either later at the conference or in advance through Paypal.

      Please email any responses to mythcon42@.... Again, our deadline for this is: June 1– a week from yesterday! Thank you in advance for your help in this.

      Leslie Donovan
      Chair, Mythcon 42