Re: [mythsoc] Anyone have original back issues of Parma Eldalamberon?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2011
      Yes, and I would like issues 10, 14, 15, 16, 18, and 19, but I haven't had any luck getting them either.

      Wendell Wagner

      In a message dated 5/17/2011 12:37:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jeremy@... writes:

      I have been slowly accumulating a set of these for years now, and would like to see if anyone can help me finish.  I need issues 3,4,9 and 10.  I am not looking for photocopies.  If you have a larger set that you don't want to break up but are willing to part with, I won't mind additional issues.  Thanks for looking!

      Jeremy

    • Jeremy Edmonds