Re: [mythsoc] Andrew M. Greeley...

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 9:12 AM
      In a message dated 08/31/2000 11:32:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      WendellWag@... writes:

      << (You can find this sort of thing easily if you use a search engine. It
      was
      right at the top when I used www.google.com, for instance.) >>

      Oh, I know. I mean, thank you very much! I spend very little time online
      actually, and when I do get there, I find myself forgetting all the things I
      meant to do when I actually logged on. LOL.

      Thank you, Ms. Verba, for clarifying your statement, and the guidelines in
      general. I'm sorry to be so dense. I don't even always agree with my own
      religious viewpoint. ha, ha.

      Lizzie