Re: [mythsoc] Re: Copyright Loremasters?

  • Alana Abbott
    Message 1 of 49 , May 6, 2011
      Oh heavens, yes -- I have piles of books (some potentially wonderful, I hope!) waiting for my attention around here! :)

      -Alana

      On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 3:47 PM, lynnmaudlin <lynnmaudlin@...> wrote:

      Hopefully you've discovered how many WONDERFUL books you don't have time to read--! ;)

      -- Lynn --

      Author of Into the Reach and Departure, available at http://tinyurl.com/aja-ebooks

    • John Rateliff
      Message 49 of 49 , May 10, 2011
        Yes, as David says, it's a great story. The closing sentence is particularly memorable -- but there's no way to share it with anyone without spoiling the story. It's not that often I call something a masterpiece, but "The Ugly Chickens" is one.
           --John R.

        On May 9, 2011, at 8:23 AM, Mem Morman wrote:
        I found the Walpole story on the web and read it this morning.  It made my day.  You go read it too.
        mem