Re: [mythsoc] Andrew M. Greeley...

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
      In a message dated 8/31/00 7:09:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      ERATRIANO@... writes:

      << Does anyone have his website? >>

      http://www.agreeley.com/

      (You can find this sort of thing easily if you use a search engine. It was
      right at the top when I used www.google.com, for instance.)

      Wendell Wagner
    • ERATRIANO@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
        In a message dated 08/31/2000 11:32:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
        WendellWag@... writes:

        << (You can find this sort of thing easily if you use a search engine. It
        was
        right at the top when I used www.google.com, for instance.) >>

        Oh, I know. I mean, thank you very much! I spend very little time online
        actually, and when I do get there, I find myself forgetting all the things I
        meant to do when I actually logged on. LOL.

        Thank you, Ms. Verba, for clarifying your statement, and the guidelines in
        general. I'm sorry to be so dense. I don't even always agree with my own
        religious viewpoint. ha, ha.

        Lizzie