Re: [mythsoc] Re: Copyright Loremasters?

  • Jason Fisher
    Message 1 of 49 , May 5 7:12 AM
      So few people even read Williams himself, would anyone read works derivative of him?!  ;)

      Message 49 of 49 , May 10 3:44 PM
        Yes, as David says, it's a great story. The closing sentence is particularly memorable -- but there's no way to share it with anyone without spoiling the story. It's not that often I call something a masterpiece, but "The Ugly Chickens" is one.
           --John R.

        On May 9, 2011, at 8:23 AM, Mem Morman wrote:
        I found the Walpole story on the web and read it this morning.  It made my day.  You go read it too.
        mem