Re: Mythcon 42 Progress Report #1

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2011
      Actually, the last couple of years, I've done them (either personally or jointly with the committee) through Vistaprint (since I'd already paid to upload the appropriate image files) and sold them through the Society Table.

      Vistaprint has been changing their pricing standards (so they're not quite the killer deal they used to be) and their T-shirts vary in quality...

      -- Lynn --