Re: Mythcon 42 Progress Report #1

  • Jef Murray
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2011
          Oooo! That would be fun! T-shirts!

                  Jef

      Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....
      http://www.JefMurray.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2011
        T-shirts designed for each Mythcon are pretty standard.

        Wendell Wagner

        In a message dated 5/2/2011 9:05:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jef.murray@... writes:

            Oooo! That would be fun! T-shirts!

                    Jef

      • lynnmaudlin
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2011
          Actually, the last couple of years, I've done them (either personally or jointly with the committee) through Vistaprint (since I'd already paid to upload the appropriate image files) and sold them through the Society Table.

          Vistaprint has been changing their pricing standards (so they're not quite the killer deal they used to be) and their T-shirts vary in quality...

          -- Lynn --