Re: Mythcon 42 Progress Report #1

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2011
      Leslie Donovan, do you see this?

      -- Lynn --

      --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Joan.Marie.Verba@... wrote:

      > I won't be able to make it to Mythcon 42, but if the committee makes t-shirts
      > with the logo on it, I want one! (I'll pay for the shirt and postage, of
      > course!)
      >
      > Joan

    • Jef Murray
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2011
            Oooo! That would be fun! T-shirts!

                    Jef

        Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....
        http://www.JefMurray.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2011
          T-shirts designed for each Mythcon are pretty standard.

          Wendell Wagner

          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2011
            Actually, the last couple of years, I've done them (either personally or jointly with the committee) through Vistaprint (since I'd already paid to upload the appropriate image files) and sold them through the Society Table.

            Vistaprint has been changing their pricing standards (so they're not quite the killer deal they used to be) and their T-shirts vary in quality...

            -- Lynn --