Mythcon 42 Progress Report #1

  • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2011
      I won't be able to make it to Mythcon 42, but if the committee makes t-shirts
      with the logo on it, I want one! (I'll pay for the shirt and postage, of
      course!)

      Joan
    • lynnmaudlin
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2011
        Leslie Donovan, do you see this?

        -- Lynn --

        --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Joan.Marie.Verba@... wrote:

        > I won't be able to make it to Mythcon 42, but if the committee makes t-shirts
        > with the logo on it, I want one! (I'll pay for the shirt and postage, of
        > course!)
        >
        > Joan

      • Jef Murray
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2011
              Oooo! That would be fun! T-shirts!

                      Jef

          Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....
          http://www.JefMurray.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2011
            T-shirts designed for each Mythcon are pretty standard.

            Wendell Wagner

            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2011
              Actually, the last couple of years, I've done them (either personally or jointly with the committee) through Vistaprint (since I'd already paid to upload the appropriate image files) and sold them through the Society Table.

              Vistaprint has been changing their pricing standards (so they're not quite the killer deal they used to be) and their T-shirts vary in quality...

              -- Lynn --