Mythcon 42 Progress Report #1

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 5:13 PM
      Hey Mythies!!!

      Progress Report #1 for Mythcon 42 is now up and available as a PDF to download:
      <http://www.mythcon.org>

      Mythprint subscribers should be receiving it as a second downloadable file with their next Mythprint and I think all society members will receive it with the Annual Report, coming out soon.

      All of these are less expensive to deliver by email, of course - so if we DON'T have your email address, please send Marion Van Loo, our Membership Secretary, an email to membership AT mythsoc DOT org - or if you've made a change of email address.

      I'm not sure the degree to which Mythcon 42 will mail physical copies of the PR *except* to members of the conference for whom they do not have email addresses.

      So, to recap, EVERYBODY can see it online via the webpage (well... if you're reading this, you can see it online!!) and some folks may also get it as a downloadable PDF in an email.

      DO COME TO ALBUQUERQUE for Mythcon 42 - it will be grand!

      -- Lynn (Secretary for Mythopoeic Conferences --
    • Joan.Marie.Verba@sff.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30 7:15 PM
        I won't be able to make it to Mythcon 42, but if the committee makes t-shirts
        with the logo on it, I want one! (I'll pay for the shirt and postage, of
        course!)

        Joan
      • lynnmaudlin
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2011
          Leslie Donovan, do you see this?

          -- Lynn --

          --- In mythsoc@yahoogroups.com, Joan.Marie.Verba@... wrote:

          > I won't be able to make it to Mythcon 42, but if the committee makes t-shirts
          > with the logo on it, I want one! (I'll pay for the shirt and postage, of
          > course!)
          >
          > Joan

        • Jef Murray
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2011
                Oooo! That would be fun! T-shirts!

                        Jef

            Mystical Realms - Exploring the boundaries between worlds.....
            http://www.JefMurray.com
            Message 5 of 6 , May 2, 2011
              T-shirts designed for each Mythcon are pretty standard.

              Wendell Wagner

              Message 6 of 6 , May 3, 2011
                Actually, the last couple of years, I've done them (either personally or jointly with the committee) through Vistaprint (since I'd already paid to upload the appropriate image files) and sold them through the Society Table.

                Vistaprint has been changing their pricing standards (so they're not quite the killer deal they used to be) and their T-shirts vary in quality...

                -- Lynn --