Re: Mythcon 42 Info and Deadlines

  • lynnmaudlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2011
      AND when you call the hotel, give them the Mythcon name (for the special rate) and the conference dates... they had a hard time finding the rate for me *but* I suspect it might have been related to asking for an extra night at the leading edge of the conference. At least, that's what I think. PERSEVERE, if they tell you they can't find Mythcon! Really, we're there!! Gonna be great :D

      -- Lynn --

      p.s. - really, I can spell.