Mythcon 42 Info and Deadlines

  • drldonovan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2011
      In addition to our wonderful Guests of Honor, author Catherynne Valente and scholar Michael Drout, we have the following authors and scholars confirmed to present at Mythcon:
      Daniel Abraham
      Verlyn Flieger
      Ty Franck
      Jane Lindskold
      Marek Oziewicz (last year's scholarship winner for One Earth, One People)
      Melinda Snodgrass
      Ian Tregellis
      Robert E. Vardeman
      Carrie Vaughn.

      Also, we have some Mythcon 42 deadlines coming up:
      May 6 paper proposals and conference registration cost goes up.

      Finally, remember that this year to reserve your room, you must call the hotel directly. Your meal plan, however, must be purchased through the Mythcon website.

      For more info, see the website at http://www.mythcon.org

      And feel free to drop me a note, if you have questions the website does not answer!

      Leslie Donovan
      Mythcon 42 Chair
      ldonovan@...
    • lynnmaudlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2011
        AND when you call the hotel, give them the Mythcon name (for the special rate) and the conference dates... they had a hard time finding the rate for me *but* I suspect it might have been related to asking for an extra night at the leading edge of the conference. At least, that's what I think. PERSEVERE, if they tell you they can't find Mythcon! Really, we're there!! Gonna be great :D

        -- Lynn --

        p.s. - really, I can spell.