Re: [mythsoc] (unknown)

  • arobert6@juno.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 24, 2011
      I accept to the extent that you apologized.

      On Apr 24, 2011, at 12:45 PM, Doug Kane wrote:

      > My apologies to Darrell and Carl to the extent that I misrepresented
      their
      > views.>>>>>>>>>>

      Hi! And what would Lewis say about accepting an apology?

      God bless, Alice
    • wendell_wagner
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013
        Could someone say what this is?  I'm reluctant to click on it since it might be malware (since we have gotten spam on this mailing list recently).

        Wendell Wagner

      • Linda DeMars
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 24, 2013
          spam!