ADMIN: Time for a FAQ

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 1999
      >We've begun getting a lot of fairly basic questions on the list. I suspect
      >that it's time for a FAQ for the list.

      As long as the subject has come up, I thought I would point out that the
      list has several other features besides e-mail. If you go to
      www.onelist.com, enter your ID and password, and click on "member center"
      you will find "mythsoc" as one of the lists you belong to. Click on
      "mythsoc" and you can access the archive of all previous posted messages
      (this is a public area, by Steward action). There is also a "shared file"
      section where permanent files can be stored and accessed, and this would
      probably be an appropriate place for a FAQ. (I would ask, for the moment,
      that anyone who wants to place a file into the "shared files" area clear it
      with me first. Thank you.)

      Joan
      List Administrator

      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...