SAURON CASTING NEWS

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2000
      SAURON CASTING NEWS

      TheOneRing.Net posted the following today from a spy:

      Now here's the BIG news Sauron is played by.....MICHAEL HUGHES. As an actor
      he's nobody but he's a major player from the WETA workshop, he still works
      there part time and he's the one who designed and made Saurons suit (made
      order perhaps hmmmm, apparently he's the only one who can fit in it) I'm
      thinking maybe he'll be a sort of Darth Vader character with somebody else
      doing the voice perhaps, he's got a full face helmet, and we never see his
      face.