Reply to Lynn Mauldin

  • CHRISTOPHER, DR. JOE R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2011
      Lynn--

      I'm at my daughter's in Fort Worth and my copies of Lewis's letters are in Stephenville. But what I remember is the two or three times Lewis recommended Moffatt's translation for regular use--that is, private reading. I'll try to send some citations when I get back.

      --Joe

      Posted by: "lynnmaudlin" lynnmaudlin@... lynnmaudlin
      Date: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:26 pm ((PDT))