Hooper Festschrift

  • John Rateliff
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2011
      Has anybody seen the new festschrift of essays presented to Walter Hooper? I just found out about this when visiting at the Wade the week before last, but didn't have time to look and see if they actually had the book. Here's the amazon.com link that gives the basic information about it (title, price, length, release date), and, if you follow the 'look inside' link, a Table of Contents listing the contributors, who include Michael Ward, James Como, and Christopher Mitchell.

      http://www.amazon.com/C-S-Lewis-Church-Essays/dp/0567047369/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1303247333&sr=1-5

      Second Question: If anyone here has actually seen C. S. LEWIS & THE CHURCH, wd you recommend it? Is it a good collection, of general interest to Lewis scholars?

      --John R.