RE: [mythsoc] Mythcon 42 Registration Clarification

  • bernip
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2011
      Glad to hear, Lynn.

      Folks, if you've never been to a Mythcon and are thinking about coming,
      please do so. They are so much fun. This year's author GOH, Catherine
      Valente, is an amazing author and a very interesting woman. Carrie Vaughn,
      author of Kitty-the-werewolf books, has said on her blog that she will be at
      Mythcon, so if you're a fan of those books, here's your chance to see her.

      There's a little something for everyone, usually. I'm no scholar, but I can
      generally find enough papers that interest me to keep me busy during the day
      time programming.

      Papers coordinator (Janet?), will there be copies of papers for sale in the
      dealers' room? (Sometimes there are two must-hears going on against each
      other. Or you have another commitment during a paper's time slot.)

      Berni Phillips Bratman